In this day of inflated costs and environmental concerns, resurfacing is an economical alternative to replacement. It eliminates the pollution and high energy consumption involved in manufacturing new bathtubs and ceramic tile.
Myron Dissin and Stan Rubi of Perma Ceram,Inc. Havertown says that Perma Ceram can take worn bathtubs and ceramic wall tiles and apply a new surface in any color that will make them as easier to maintain. That’s how Resurfacing Make Old Tubs Like New.
Using space age technology, Perma Ceram developed a coating that contains glass just like porcelain. We are the local Chester, Delaware, & Montgomery County area Perma Ceram dealer. Our national network of more than 250 dealers resurfaces thousands of bathrooms per year.
We want to let people know that resurfacing ceramic tile, fiberglass or acrylic tubs, sinks and bathroom fixtures, and reglazing cast iron tubs is cheaper than replacing them.
“Many people aren’t aware it is a very good alternative to replacement, which is very expensive,” says Dissin.
“Resurfacing and reglazing is a multiple process that usually requires people to be without the use of their tub for only two days,” says Rubi.
Following are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Perma Ceram process, which comes with a five year warranty.
1) Why isn’t it cheaper to buy a new tub? Consider not only the cost of replacing the tub itself, but the replacement of the plumbing fixtures, tile, walls, wallboard, pipes, tile, floors and subflooring. They are typically damaged during remodeling removal. Perma Ceram quality resurfacing can significantly reduce the cost of remodeling.
2) How long does it take to resurface a tub? The average tub resurfacing job takes three to four hours. All work is done in the tub area, so there’s no mess to clean up.
3) How long before the tub can be used again? The bathtub can be used in two days.
4) Who is Perma Ceram? Perma Ceram trained technicians in the United States; Canada and the Caribbean have been resurfacing bath fixtures and walls for almost 50 years. Our reglazing is done in many homes, schools, government orgs, and many of the major hotel chains around the country. Perma Ceram is recognized for quality and durability.
5) In What Color is Perma Ceram Available? In addition to white, Perma Ceram’s Porcelain-Cote is available in every color to match every fixture manufactured. Additionally, we can blend any special decorator color designed.
6) How Long Will the Perma Ceram Finish Last? With normal care and proper cleaning, your new Perma Ceram quality finish is designed for long lasting use.
For more information or to get a quote, contact Perma Ceram at firstname.lastname@example.org.